You can easily access the UPS Employee Portal Login page by visiting www.upsers.com, provided you are connected to the internet. United Parcel Service is the largest package delivery company in the world, which are known for the excellent and timely services they deliver.
UPS employees can view information related to their work. These include their schedules, their paystubs, work benefits, available vacation days, and as well read up on the latest changes in company protocol.
Furthermore, UPS employees can also access and manage their payrolls and get other vital information related to the company. Any employee of UPS can register through the website www.upsers.com
United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American company that transports packages. It is the largest package delivery company in the world. UPS delivers more than 14 million packages a day to more than 200 countries. It is based in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA. It started in 1936 when several smaller companies and took the new name. The company uses brown uniforms and delivery trucks. The company trademarked the color so other delivery companies cannot use a brown logo.
With its headquarters in the United States, UPS has over 400,000 employees all over the world. www.UPSers.com portal offers tools that make employee training and benefits information more accessible.
Before you sign in at the UPS Employee Login portal, you must have your User ID and PIN Number ready.
UPS Employee Login Walkthrough – UPSers
First and the most important step for UPS employee login is to have a valid User ID which will be as same as your employee ID which you received when you started working with UPS and the password from getting registered. For login into account, you need to make sure that you must have Chrome 34, Microsoft Internet Explorer version or Firefox 28 or higher. After this, you need to follow the following steps
- You need to go to upsers.com employee login page by clicking the link or you can easily open it in a web browser by paste link (www.upsers.com).
- After this, you need to follow the below steps.
- Choose your particular language preference.
- Now enter your UPSers login valid User ID.
- Next, enter your UPSers website password
- Now, click on the login button.
- If you do not remember your available UPSer.com password then you need to click on the ‘Forget the password’ link below the password field.
You can also click on the available ‘Log in help’ link below the user id field if you are facing any problem and need professional assistance. According to your situation or location, you need to choose from Canada, U.S domestic, Puerto Rico as well as retired associates in the UPS retirement plan.
How To Recover/Reset the UPS Employee Portal Login Password
If you have lost or forgotten your password, just click on the Forgot Your Password? below the password box. Then on the next page, you will be requested to submit your User ID. Once done, kindly follow the on-screen instruction to successfully recover your password.
Your user ID is your employee number. This number is on your paystubs. Also, the PIN which you received when you register serves as your password for that first login.
www.UPSers.com Login Details for International Employees
- User ID, as well as the personal identification number, is needed for new international users to login into the account.
- If you are not aware of your IGEMS associate ID then you need to call the human resource management team who will provide you UPSers login details.
- It is important to note that your particular PIN will be used for one time only for upsers.com registration and will only be introduced in lower case letters. If you are not aware of your Pin then you can form it by using this below-mentioned information:
- Your PIN is used only once, for your upsers.com registration and must be introduced only with lower case letters. If you do not know what your PIN is, you can construct it by combining the following pieces of information:
- You need to check the first two letters from your available region’s name.
- Last two digits of the particular year in which you were hired or restarted and the last two digits of your available UPS employee ID.
UPSers Benefit Programs
UPS Tuition Assistance Program– Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is an effort of UPS to recruit, re-train and develop qualified employees. With the help of this program, employees can enhance their knowledge and skills. Also, they can further their education.
Health and Wellness Programs– UPS offers several benefit plans to fulfill the health and wellness needs of their employees. The benefit plans include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Travel & Accident Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Work-Life Balance Programs, etc.
BENEFITS OF A UPS SHIPPING ACCOUNT
- Track packages from your mobile device.
- Request a scheduled a pickup at a specified location from your mobile phone or through your online account
- Easily order free packaging materials and package shipping supplies
- UPS’s shipping expertise – 400,000 thinkers and tinkerers who know logistics
This is all about the UPSers Login and Registration at www.upsers.com. Stay connected to our website for more updates.