Home Depot Survey: Home improvement and building supply retailer that provides a number of products and services to consumers. Home Depot is considered the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and now has the location in the United States, Mexico, China, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Great Store ‘Home Depot’ :
Home Depot is a retail company which is used to improve or remodeling the home, using specialized tools and services. Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank dreamed up The Home Depot from a coffee shop in Los Angeles in 1978. Avid DIYers, they envisioned a superstore that would offer a huge variety of merchandise at great prices and with a highly trained staff.
Marcus and Blank implemented a customer “bill of rights,” which stated that customers should always expect the best assortment, quantity, and price, as well as the help of a trained sales associate when they visit a Home Depot store. These commitments were an extension of the company’s “whatever it takes” philosophy.
Home Depot Survey at www.homedepot.com/opinion
Available products in store:
- Bath & Faucets
- Blinds & Window Treatments
- Building Materials
- Decor & Furniture
- Doors & Windows
- Flooring & Area Rugs
- Heating & Cooling
- Kitchen & Kitchenware
- Lawn & Garden
- Lighting & Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Living
- Storage & Organization
Attractive offers and promotions:
Save more every day with exclusive offers, promotions and online coupons from The Home Depot, and enjoy great savings for Spring Black Friday. Shop Rebate Center or Overstock to find great values on hundreds of items at reduced prices. Or, check out Special Buy of the Day for daily savings on products to improve your home.
Plus, you’ll always find the top brands, at the best prices, on everything from stylish appliances, ceiling fans, or bath products to power tools, patio furniture, grills, mowers, everything outdoors – and for the whole house – at The Home Depot.
Customer survey criteria:
- Participants must be the permanent resident of the United States.
- And the customer should be 18 years old or more.
- Only one participant is allowed to take one survey.
- And each person can take part in the survey 45 times.
- The receipt is valid for 35 days from the date of purchase from the Home Depot store.
- And the employees and any other of their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The should have some basic knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
Home Depot Survey At homedepot.com/survey :
Users are allowed to take the HomeDepot Feedback Survey to share their words with the corporate. The Home Depot Survey is all about what you have experienced at the stores. Users just need to be honest in the survey and describe the most satisfactory and dissatisfactory situations you have underwent at the stores.
Home Depot Survey Requirements :
- Genuine receipt of your visit to Home Depot stores,
- The receipt must be containing survey code,
- Device with proper internet connection like PC, tablet, Laptop or mobile,
- Basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish language,
- Age must be 18 years or older,
- The legit resident of the United States or Canada.
Home Depot Survey Step by Step Guide At homedepot.com/opinion
- Make sure that you have legit receipt of your visit to the store.
- Visit the official site for the survey official website.
- Once you enter the official survey site, choose the language available there from English, French, and Spanish.
- Now, enter your ZIP code there where you have the store.
Now you have to enter your User ID and Password, written on your receipt of the visit.
- Once you provide all basic information and enter the survey, there will some basic questions you need to answer related to what you have experienced at the stores.
- The questions you will be asked will be related to what you underwent at the stores including
- Quality of the product
- Cleanliness at the stores
- Order reliability and placing easiness
- Checkout process
- Searching products comfortability
- Behavior of staff
- Friendliness & Cooperation Employees etc.
- The retailer demands honest answers to the asked questions as what users really have experienced at the store outlets.
- At the end of completing the survey, you will be asked if you wanted to enter the sweepstakes. Please press YES there. You can thank me later for this and send my share!
- You have to provide personal information in the last including your Name, Address, Phone Number so that they could reach you if you are sweepstakes winner. Make sure that the information you have provided is genuine.
- Now wait for the announcement of the winners and you will be notified if you are lucky sweepstakes winner.
Online Order Support:
Text With Us:
You can now text directly with a customer service representative who can provide help with your busy schedule.
Text us at 38698
Homedepot.com Customer Care: 1-800-430-3376
Homedepot.com Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
Hence, this is all about Home Depot Customer Survey. Hope the information will be useful to complete the Home Depot Customer Survey.